Summer Learning journey Trick shot: Kick start!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10EwXHg1uS3_yCjty9HIWzzMVrlIIF76V/view?usp=sharing

Hi this is the link to me doing my trick shot challenge. I chose to do the one with the paper towel roll. I didn’t have anything to put it on so I chose to use a stick some stones and a bucket. At first I missed it by a long way but by practicing and practicing and even changing the agles and lengths of everything I finally got it in! I was so proud of myself because I never knew I could even do that but with some work I did it! So what I learn’t was if I comit or put my mind to do something I can do it and persevere!!!!! Then at the end of it be PROUD!!!!

9 thoughts on “Summer Learning journey Trick shot: Kick start!

1. If I am registered to the SLJ can you please tell me in a comment because I am getting no comments from you guys! So please. I just need to check.
    Sincerely

Stephanie.

2. If I am registered to the Summer Learning Journey can you please tell me in a comment because I am getting no comments from you guys! So please. I just need to check.
    Sincerely

Stephanie.

3. Kia ora Stephanie,

My name is Theresa and I am one of the Summer Learning Journal commenters.

I am very sorry that we have not yet replied to your SLJ tasks. I have just finished having a look at your summer home. I have sent you a request so that I can access your trick shot. I will add you to my bookmark in case you reply and when you give access to your work it will come up in my email straight away.

I hope you are enjoying the tasks – I look forward to seeing more.

Ngā mihi
    Theresa

4. Kia ora Stephanie,
    It’s Mrs Clifford from the Summer Learning Journey Commenting Team.

I notice your video is not able to be seen with anyone who has the link. To make sure that you get quality comments on your work could you please update the sharing settings.
    Here is a screencast to show you how to make your content anyone with the link can view.

I look forward to seeing more posts of your SLJ Tasks,

– Mrs Clifford

1. Thanks so much for sharing that link so that we could see your effort.

You showed amazing perseverance! I don’t know if I would have kept going all at once, I probably would’ve taken a break and come back to it – awesome stuff.

You mentioned at the end the sport basketball. I am guessing that you don’t currently play this sport, so I was wondering if there was a sport that you did play that you enjoyed?

Your trick shot reminded me a bit of shot put or frisbee golf – have you tried either of these sports before?

– Mrs Clifford

5. Kia ora Stephanie

Thanks for sorting the video link! I’m so glad I was able to see your trick shot video. You really showed a lot of resilience in this task! I would have given up much sooner. Well done for persevering and actually getting the shot in the end!! Great growth mindset.

I laughed at your comment about you not being a basketball player! I reckon you;d be a great basketballer. Luckily for you basketball isn’t played with paper towel tubes haha

Have you tried any of the other SLJ tasks recently?

Take care,
    Theresa