Summer house: Kick start

I have made my own dream summer house! It has 3 storeys and is made out of nature matirials . I have made mine out of pollen and lavender coloured petals. It is sfe for the enviroment but its still fun and while your having fun you knoew that the bees and other insects re having a great time with the pollen and nature. In fact because the house is so kind to the animals the animals are kind and don’t get in the humans way! And here it is!! My dream summer house!!!

2 thoughts on “Summer house: Kick start

1. Kia ora Stephanie,

My name is Theresa and I am one of the Summer Learning Journal commenters.

I absolutely love how you have built your home with nature and the wellbeing of the insects in mind. This is definitely a ‘grand design’ design.

I love watching Grand Designs on television and there are some wonderful builds and I think your idea of building with nature in mind is definitely worthy of a show and is becoming more and more important when people build new homes. Sadly not all.

Thank you for taking the time to explain the layout and what each room would be used for. I think your waterslide is a great fun idea. What things do you think would be challenging if you were to build the home?

Keep up the awesome work Stephanie!

Ngā mihi
    Theresa

1. Thank you Theresa! I think it would be challenging to find all of the materials because a lot of matierials aren’t enviromentely friendly. From Stephanie.